Sunday 22 September 2013

The Autumn/Fall Tag


Autumn leaves - Image from Google
 
 While going through my usual routine of reading new blogs during breakfast, I came across this tag post. It seemed appropriate to do a post about autumn, and it's one of my favourite seasons along with winter.

Favourite thing about Autumn?
The changes it brings with it - weather, clothes... eveything!

Favourite drink?
Warm almond/coconut milk with honey.

Favourite scent/candle?
Cinnamon & Citrus scents.

Best lipstick?
Rimmel London Kate Moss in shade 107.

Go-to moisturiser?
Face: I prefer to use a serum in the evening, and the one I'm using at the moment is Michael Todd Hydration Boost serum. In the morning I'm using the Pai Geranium and Thistle moisturizer.

Go-to colour for the eyes?
Brown smokey eye.

Favourite music to listen to?
At the moment; Of monsters and men.

Favourite outfit to wear?
Oversized jumper, skinny dark jeans, long boots, chunky scarf and satchel.

Autumn treat?
Muffins! I'm gonna try and get into baking more this season.

Favourite place to be?
Under my blanket watching episodes on a rainy day, with a cup of tea/warm milk :)

I tag:
Charlene: http://acosmeticaffair.blogspot.com/
Claire: http://tat-claire.blogspot.com/
Josie: http://www.fashionmumblr.com/

:)

7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post and blog! Thank you for your sweet comment in my blog and for following me! I'm following you back :)

    Come back soon to visit me on The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    Evi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! :) Will definitely re-visit your blog soon!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Love that image. Can't wait to lots of bright orange/yellow crunchy leaves on the ground.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! you've got a beautiful blog!
    would you love to follow each other on GFC an bloglovin'?
    let know on my blog :)
    Cecilia
    http://smilesavenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a good post and I will be sure to read what your tags have answered in response.

    www.becka-thisismyworld.blogspot.com
    Becka! :) x

    ReplyDelete