Wednesday 11 September 2013

Back 2 School Wish List


Finally it's that time of the year again! And I say 'finally' because I have always been a school girl at heart, secretly eager for the new scholastic year to start.

Whether you are progressing from secondary school to college, or from college to university, you can't help experiencing that liberating feeling of not having to wear those frumpy uniforms. Ever again. A portion of my excitement involves compiling a new wardrobe for the coming months.

Jumpers make me love the colder seasons even more. And what better colour to have in your collection if not cream. Versatile; Goes with everything; Smart. Check. A wardrobe staple.

For the lazy days, denim pants immediately smarten up your look in an effortless way. I would recommend going for darker shades, especially for winter.

A bit on the pricey side, these boots are sure to see you through the roughest winters. Personally, a durable pair of of boots are a winter investment. But if you're on a tight budget, various brands do cheaper versions. Sorted. Meanwhile... Dr Martens I'm watching you.
There's nothing better than a floral scarf to brighten up those dull, rainy days. Accessorize do the best vibrant ones.

A school-bag with a twist - the scallop details makes it too witty to resist. Why so serious?
Don't forget a warm lip colour to pull your entire outfit together.

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I've just nominated you for the Liebster award! :) Go on my blog and see the rules and also answer the questions I have asked you! And maybe check my blog out and give me a follow back?

    http://cookiesandsomething.blogspot.co.uk

    Much Love!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love the bag! Great post :)
    I like you'r blog layout :D Especially the social media icons!
    Lovely blog :)
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice wishlist! I love the jumper and lipstick - so pretty !
    Thank you for your comment on my blog. Of course I will follow you back!
    http://mathilda2710.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete