Thursday 12 September 2013

Food Note: Stuffed Tomatoes

Having been out since this morning, I skipped my usual dinner at around 16:30 and satisfied myself with some packed lunch instead. However, upon arriving home at around 20:00 I was feeling slightly piggish. I refuse to eat a bulky meal in the evening, therefore I prepared a light snack.

Tomatoes filled with ricotta, tuna, onions and parsley

The caption says it all - all I did was remove the tomato seeds and carve the tomato in a cup-shape, then filled them with: ricotta, tuna, onions and parsley. After, I put these two babies under the grill for five minutes.
The filling depends on your preferred choice.

Please excuse my presentation skills. The taste makes up for it. Promise.

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie just nominated you for the Liebster award! Congrats, go on my blog and see the rules and answer the questions I asked you. Maybe follow me back?

    http://nicolakyc.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx, Nicola!

    ReplyDelete