Thursday 12 September 2013

LIEBSTER AWARD 2013

Image from Google

So most of you may be wondering what this post is all about... How can I be talking about any award when I've just launched my blog two days ago?

Basically, the Liebster Award is an award for bloggers who have less than 200 followers. In German, 'liebster' means 'beloved', 'kind', 'darling'... I have been nominated by Nicola and Cookies & Something
I think it's such a prized way of promoting emerging bloggers in this mushrooming blogging world.

The rules of the Liebster Award are as follow:
  •  Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them.
  • Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
  • Nominate 10 other bloggers you like and who have less than 200 followers.
  • Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
  • Let them know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
My answers to Nicola's questions
  1. What was your last purchase? Real Techniques set & individual brushes this afternoon.
  2. What's your favourite item of clothing? My Topshop high-waisted floral shorts.
  3. What's your favourite type of chocolate? I love all types of chocolate! But I think most fall under the 'milk' category.
  4. Why did you start blogging? I have endless thoughts going through my mind which I think would be interesting to share. Also I'm obsessed about anything related to beauty, fashion and lifestyle.
  5. One thing you can't live without? Phone, I think.
  6. How many pillows do you sleep with? Three.
  7. Do you have any phobias? From injections.
  8. Favourite designer/brand? High street: Topshop ; High end: Can't decide without buying! But I would probably go for Marc Jacobs.
  9. What perfume are you currently using? La Vie Est Belle by Lancome.
  10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? America.
My answers to Shannon's (Cookies & Something) questions
  1. What is your favourite thing about blogging? Sharing with others my thoughts and getting feedback.
  2. If you could move to any country in the world where would you move to? London.
  3. What's your all time favourite perfume? Lancome La Vie Est Belle.
  4. Your favourite place to shop. Topshop.
  5. Your favourite animal. Cat.
  6. What song reminds you of this summer? Get Lucky by Daft Punk.
  7. Who's your favourite artist/singer? Radiohead.
  8. What career do you want to have when you're older? Fashion stylist.
  9. One item that goes everywhere with you. My phone.
  10. Who inspired you to start blogging? It all started from Zoella, but I think the main inspiration for my blog was Anna.
My nominees
MY questions for you :)
  1. Why did you start a blog?
  2. Who is your favourite blogger?
  3. What is your favourite makeup brand?
  4. What is the one piece of makeup you can't live without?
  5. What is your dream future career?
  6. What is your pet peeve?
  7. Which country do you want to travel to next?
  8. Which is your favourite season?
  9. Name one item on your wish list.
  10. What is your winter wardrobe staple?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking of me, I am now following your blog on Bloglovin :)

    I loved reading your answers, I hope you don't mind if I answer your questions on here seeing as I've already done this tag?

    1. I started a blog as a hobby mainly, and because I was so obsessed with reading them I had to get involved myself!
    2. If I had to choose 1 I would say Chloe Morello.
    3. Ooh tough one but probably MAC.
    4. I love my brow kit from GOSH- I can go out makeup free but I need my eyebrows!
    5. I'd love to be a full time writer/blogger.
    6. I HATE people who tut. So rude.
    7. I'm going to Australia in December and CAN'T WAIT!!!
    8. Summer- has to be. Cocktails, sunshine, what's not to love?!
    9. YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in Nude Beige
    10. My Zara puffa jacket- sooo cozy!!

    Rosie x
    http://itsalljustrosie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind at all :)

      Australia sounds exciting! I'm coming to London in December, can't wait!

      & Thanks for the follow!

      x

      Delete