Wednesday 13 November 2013

Winter Essentials: Scarves


As of this week the weather turned chilly in Malta and it got me searching online for some snuggly winter accessories. Not that I'm allowed to buy - I'm restricting myself for when I go to London. Three more weeks to go. Anyway, scarves are one of the main winter must-haves for me. You can never have enough - there are so many different textures, colours and styles. I've compiled some of my favourites below.























































































































11 comments:

  1. 6. and 2. I'm also loving jacquard scarves at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving each and every one of them! :P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st and 11th scarves!!! I need them both! Sadly the zara one is already sold out in our stores :((

    http://lazybluesundays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Zara one looks so warm - and tartan has been so in this season!

      x

      Delete
  4. I have so many scarf's, they honestly make such a difference when its cold, I absolutely adore the last one though, I'm gonna have a look for it now

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do indeed. I live in them in Winter!

      Came over to your blog and followed :)

      x

      Delete
  5. Lovely blog! I love scars and all of these are so cute♥

    allaboutjoann.blogspot.com

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Happy holidays to you too. good choice.

    clear that I follow. I hope

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete