Wednesday 2 October 2013

How To Style Camo

Camo print can be a bit tricky to pull off, but if done properly, it can take your outfit to a whole new level.

If you're feeling experimental...

 


The jumpsuit, or boiler suit as it's called here, is especially for those fashion risk takers. Expect strange looks from people, especially in Malta... but it screams "CONFIDENCE". Top off the outfit with a pair of boots and a leather bag.

If this is too androgynous for you, fear not -



Camo Parka


The parka is something I would totally wear. I have never bought one for myself as being only 5"2, the ones I came across always seemed to swallow me up. However, I think the ones below are a decent size, and most importantly, they're in camo print.



Only Camo Print Parka - €104.10

I cropped the whole picture for the purpose to see how you could put the whole outfit together. Apart from this, I find leather and camo to be a fit combo.



Camo Jumper




A jumper could also be worn with a pair of leather pants or leggings. In case of leggings, go for an oversized jumper - you don't want to moon anyone with your buttocks. 

... or Camo Skirt



Wear with a plain white top or shirt, depending on the style of the skirt. If the weather gets chilly, top off with a leather jacket, and you're good to go!


If you are apprehensive about camo, but find it tempting...


Fashion is all about taking the trends and adjusting them to your own personal taste. It's common to not like camo just because you don't like the colours, which can sometimes look dull in one's eye. Camo does not have to be on the scale of green and brown - it can include a combination of other totally different colours.






 
 

1 comment:

  1. The world appreciates the writings that include the knowledge and information about everyday science. I like your style and promise to come again and again to increase my skills and knowledge.
    womens new in fashion supplier

    ReplyDelete