Friday 4 October 2013

Fresher's Week In Pictures

I don't usually take photos during Fresher's Week, but this year it was concluded otherwise. While I decided to combine A/W trends and Fresher's Week (more info later on next week), we also got our pictures taken ourselves. My friend Laura got her Nikon camera and started snapping away. As an aspiring photographer, she is seriously competent at what she does. Here are some pictures that made the cut. 

Day 1

First day of Fresher's Week; with Laura & Lara (taken by Insite)



Day 2

Writing notes
Day 2: Stopping students for my article



















Snapping some pictures of ourselves; with Lara

Day 4

Chatting over a cappuccino on Thursday morning
In between lectures on campus with Annabel

Day 3 is missing as there weren't any pictures taken. We only had one lecture, and were at University for only about three hours. On day 5, which is today, my only lecture got cancelled and I stayed at home to work on an article for Eve, which will be up by some time next week.

I have a feeling this photography spree is about to become a habit. Photos are possibly the only physical way to keep track of memories. In the meantime, while I'm currently contemplating which camera I should invest in, Laura... we could put your beloved Nikon to some more use.


No comments:

Post a Comment