Tuesday 29 October 2013

PAI Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream
























Having ordered this around three weeks ago, it was only last week that it found itself in my mailbox. With winter approaching, I was on the hunt for a good hydrating day cream – specifically for daytime and for combating dehydration that tends to come with the colder months. 

Pai’s Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream is the man for the job. Although I have combination skin, it does tend to get dehydrated in winter, but I was still a bit worried when I read, “Hydrates and protects DRY sensitive skin”. However, upon applying it to my face the following morning, my skin absorbed it within seconds. It felt so quenched and revived afterwards without the cream sitting on my face that I could just go ahead and apply my foundation straight away. I’m already noticing a difference in my skin – I’m not sure whether it’s due to this cream, or some other new products I’ve been trying out, but it surely is not doing any harm.

The avocado is rich in vitamins A, D and E that moisturizes and gives life to dull skin. Jojoba’s composition is close to that of the skin’s natural sebum, hence why it absorbs quickly, leaving me with a smooth, glowing complexion.
The scent is very floral, being infused with Jasmine and May Chang, which I don’t mind at all. It’s quite refreshing to have on your face early in the morning.


What makes me trust Pai products is that they list all their ingredients, one by one, together with what they are derived from. I’ve never seen this with any other brands. Pai's Hydrating Day Cream is a definite repurchase!

What are your favourite hydrating day creams?

4 comments:

  1. Lately I've been using Clean and Clear Shine Control Daily Moisturiser and I have to say that I love it so far. It hydrate my skin without this oily look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of that moisturizer before! Will look it up :) x

      Delete
  2. Great post! I wish I could get my hands on Pai Skincare easily. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my blog: http://suzysbeautydairy.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/the-weekend-pamper-liebster-award.html

    x Suzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Suzy! You can buy it from Pai's official website, or BeautyBay.com, which ships internationally! :) x

      Delete