Friday 18 October 2013

VERSATILE BLOG AWARD 2013


 
I have just been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely UrbanBeautyBlush. I'm so pleased and I'd just like to thank her for that.

I'll just post the rules first to avoid confusion, then I'd get on with the post;
  1. Display the award certificate on your blog.
  2.  Announce you win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
  3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
  4. Link you nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
  5. Post 7 interesting facts about yourself.
The 15 nominees


7 facts
  1. I have a 16-year old cat called Poochie.
  2. I'm studying Bachelor of Communications (Honors) at the University of Malta.
  3. I became obsessed with Youtube videos as of the beginning of this year.
  4. My favourite colour is blue (but depends what kind of blue).
  5. I drive a blue Toyota Aygo.
  6. I want to live in London.
  7. I prefer winter to summer.

2 comments: