Monday 2 June 2014

THE OUTFIT: What I wore to Malta Fashion Week 2014

Instead of showing you what I wore to the Malta Fashion Week 2014 in the events' posts, I decided to do a separate one at the end showing you all my outfits at one go. Unfortunately, I did not attend all the shows due to being swamped with studying for my end of year exams - will do my best to be present more frequently next year.

Day 1: Morning // Creative Factory 7 & Ritienne Zammit
Don't you just hate it when you plan an outfit and the weather ends up ruining your plan all together? That is what happened to me on day 1, and this is what I wore instead;

[Read about the shows here]


 Top: River Island
Skirt: Primark
Shoes: Asos
Bag: River Island
Sunglasses: Topshop
Necklace: River Island

Day 1: Evening // New Designers Show
See what went on that night here.

Top: Topshop
Shorts: Topshop
Blazer: River Island
Shoes: Asos
Bag: Asos
Necklace: Aldo

Day 3 // Charles & Ron Fashion Show
Read about this amazing show here.

 Top: Zara
Trousers: River Island
Shoes: Bronx
Bag: Accessorize
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Necklace: Aldo
Rings: Aldo
Glasses: Dolce & Gabbana

Day 5 // Bridal Fashion Show
Read about it here.

 Top: New Look
Shorts: New Look
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Asos
Necklace: River Island
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment