Wednesday 3 September 2014

Making the most of what's left of Summer

Photography by Laura Besancon
Kimono - Stradivarius
Top - Topshop
Shorts - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop
Sunglasses - Topshop
Necklace - New Look
Bag - Primark

I have always found fashion blogs interesting to browse through and always wanted to do something similar. However, I have always considered myself as a more behind-the-camera kind of person. 

Wanting to get more into styling, I decided to take the plunge with one of my closest friends whose an aspiring photographer, Laura Besancon, and went ahead to shoot my first proper outfit posts. I would like to say that by no means am I trying or consider myself to be a model.

Summer is almost over and having some free time, we headed off to Buskett to make the most of the day. My outfit is very summer-inspired; the kimono blended with the natural beauty of the surroundings, and the elephant necklace always seems to end paired up with it. Despite the fact that I cannot wait for winter to start (autumn does not really count in Malta, considering it's mostly summer with an exorbitance of humidity), I could not resist not putting together a few outfits to mark its end on le blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment