Thursday 2 October 2014

LEAVE THE BOY ALONE // FRESHERS' WEEK OUTFIT



Photography by Laura Besancon

Top: BOY London
Trousers: Asos
Boots: Asos
Bag: Primark
Necklace: Aldo
Watch: New Look
Hand cuffs: Aldo
Sunglasses: Topshop

The time of the year that I have been waiting for since mid-summer has finally arrived - the start of a new academic year, which also happens to be my last year at the University of Malta. I am always looking forward to returning back to school and to getting accustomed to the whole winter routine as soon as August starts running its course. I have never been a fan of summer although I do try to make the most of it, and this year was no exception.

Harking back to the purpose of this post, Freshers' Week is a time during which I tend to allocate more minutes to choosing my outfits. Apart from companies setting up their stands around campus, it is the optimal time to meet new people, and first impressions do count.

I was feeling a bit bold on Wednesday morning and decided to opt for this street-style BOY London vest, contrasted with a pair of vintage-looking floral trousers from Asos. To further shift the outfit to the edgier side, I rolled the hem of the trousers above the boot, showing a bit of leg. With regards to accessories, I kept it simple with a gold-toned watch, necklace and cuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment