Wednesday 20 August 2014

Autumn/Winter Wishlist: Fashion



As soon as the sky turns overcast, I start feeling optimistic hoping for winter weather, but five minutes later the sun starts shining. This is what happened today, but it got me inspired to come up with my fashion wishlist for the coming colder months. I have never been a summer kind of person, which is bizarre considering that Maltese weather consists mainly of warmer, humid months. Chilly and brisk weather is more my thing, which is why I am already jotting down my fashion essentials.

1. Faux Fur Coat
I have been wanting to buy a faux fur coat since forever, but I always hold back due to thinking it's too extreme for the Maltese weather, and keep contemplating about where I am going to wear it. However I will be taking the plunge this fall, and this Asos one is on my radar.

2. Cashmere Knit Jumper
I am all about jumpers in the colder months, and an off-white one is a staple in my wardrobe. This season I decided to go for finer knits, and while this one from Vince is tempting, I found a cheaper equally nice alternative from Asos.

3. Knee-ripped Jeans
Jeans are the go-to for my University days, and to avoid swaying towards the same style, I am eying these knee-ripped pair from Asos, yet again.

4. Ankle Boots
I need another pair without the block heel, and I prefer ankle rather than knee-high boots on jeans. Shame most of the sizes are sold out in this pair!

5. Leather Backpack
A backpack that fits all my school supplies, or rather lack of due to my two-hour school days coming up? Yes, please. This Aldo one caught my eye, although Asos do have a few other leather ones.


What's on your autumn/winter wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment