Wednesday 20 August 2014

Autumn/Winter Wishlist: Beauty


I always tend to change up my moisturizers for the colder months, deviating towards the hydrating ones as I feel that my skin becomes quite dehydrated. Not dry, just dehydrated and lackluster. I am currently using the Antipodes cleanser and divine oil, and am thinking of upgrading my skincare regime to just Antipodes. It's that good. 

I have been preferring oils over moisturizers for evenings, and have been quite pleased with my Pai and Antipodes oils. However, a serum addition would not cause any harm, especially if it has brightening properties. I am all about brightening and radiant skincare at the moment. Blame Caroline Hirons.

3. Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme
Not cheap for a hand cream, particularly because it is around 50g only. Still, the smell on its own is enough to convince one to purchase, even more when applied beneath cotton gloves before bedtime. 

I gravitate towards the richer scents during autumn and winter, and this Body Shop body butter does not disappoint. Not only does it keep the skin hydrated due to its buttery texture and Fair Trade ingredients, but it smells like melted chocolate on the skin. Literally.

I am still hanging on my last few drops of this perfume. You can say I bought it by 'accident' - I did not plan on buying La Vie Est Belle and was on the verge of paying for another perfume when the salesperson made me smell this. Now I do not ever intend to not have one in my perfume collection, ever.

4 comments:

  1. Where do you find Antipodes' line?? I'm always on the hunt for the perfect moisturizers, as my skin tends to be quite fickle with them. I'll have to give this one a go!

    lovelovelove,
    Erica
    cominguprosestheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine from Feel Unique, but they are also sold on HQHair and Look Fantastic :) x

      Delete
  2. Great post dear!:)

    ReplyDelete