Wednesday 9 July 2014

HAUL: The Body Shop



Last Saturday during my lunch break at work I popped in at The Body Shop as I needed to update my stash, which has been a long time coming. I got mega excited when I spotted the sale decal on their window. There are a few more items on my list up for grabs, but this is what I purchased for now.

Wild Argan Rough Scrub
With the Moroccan Black Olive & Argan Oil Scrub being discontinued, I have ever since been on the hunt for a body scrub that could replace it. I have tried the infamous Body Shop Coconut Scrub, their newly launched Rasberry Body Scrub... but nothing comes close to the Moroccan texture.

I have only given the Wild Argan a go, but it does not seem to disappoint. Till now it's the closest I have found in texture, and it does seem to be doing something to the skin. The smell... I still need to get used to.

Peppermint Soothing Foot Scrub
No one wants to see chapped, hardened heels peeking through those strappy sandals this summer. This always does the trick for me, and it shows when I neglect it.

Pink Grapefruit Body Sorbet
Initially I was a bit apprehensive about the smell as I am more of a nutty person and not quite used to citrus-sy fragrances, but I decided to go for something different this summer. Making an effort to slap it on after every evening shower, I have already gotten used to it. A body sorbet? Yes.

Hint: put it in the fridge and use it as aftersun.

Sweet Lemon Hand Cleanse Gel
I have tried carrying around a hand gel but my pledge to use it frequently has been failing. Therefore I decided to purchase this cute mini bottle and so far it is working. And the smell... another citrus and loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment