Saturday 10 August 2013

Love for Pai

Thanks to procrastination during exams time, I discovered the skincare brand, Pai, by poring over various beauty blogs. Having sensitive skin, I always get excited when I stumble upon an organic skincare brand.

However, I still did not risk purchasing full-sized products to try out. Luckily, Pai offer a sampling set, generously containing six of their products, together with a muslin cloth at just € 6.00. How great is that?!


Trial pack includes:




  • x1 5ml Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream for Dry Sensitive Skin.
  • x1 5ml Chamomile & Rosehip Sensitive Skin Cream for Hypersensitive & Redness Prone Skin.
  • x1 5ml Geranium & Thistle Combination Skin Cream for Combination and Oily Sensitive Skin.
  • x1 5ml Macadamia & Rose BioRejuvenate Cream for Age-Prone Skin.
  • x1 5ml Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser.
  • x1 4ml Kukui & Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator.
  • FREE Muslin Cloth (RRP €5)
  • I ordered mine straight away and received it after 2 working days. I tested all of the samples, except for the Macadamia & Rose Dry Skin Cream, which I'm saving for winter.



    Particularly, I was swept away by the Geranium & Thistle Combination Skin Cream. I had to go ahead and order the full size product. My skin had never felt so oil-balanced. It is the most non-greasy, hydrating cream which I have ever used, making it the perfect summer moisturiser and make up base.

    The Geranium oil is known to have a calming effect, helping to avoid irritation and redness on the skin. Thistle, on the other hand, contains Omega 6 fatty acids. These essential fatty acids cannot be produced by the human body, and are known to have skin benefits, reducing the appearance of large pores and mattifying the skin.







    No comments:

    Post a Comment