Friday 12 December 2014

Birthday & Christmas came early: Charles & Ron Bucket Bag



A week before my birthday and two weeks before Christmas, I decided to take the plunge and stop lusting after THE bucket bag that has been besieging me for a few weeks at work. 

I have been trying to find a bucket bag for quite a while, but never really found one that caught my eye, or thought is worth buying. However, on the 1st of November I attended the Charles & Ron pre-fall 2015 fashion show, and saw this green metallic beauty being modelled by model Daniela Aciu. Post-fashion show, I kept eying it at the shop every time I went in for work.

It is not the cheapest of bucket bags, but considering that it is real leather and such a statement piece, I see it accompanying me to the upcoming December events, and the many months to come. Plus, I am proud that my first high-end designer bag is by Malta's renowned fashion designers, Charles & Ron.

Also, in 2015 I will be putting myself on a shopping ban. I decided that I am going to be spending less on materialistic items, and more on experiences and travelling. I still have three weeks left, but I am sure this bangin' treat will keep me satiated for a few more months into 2015.

Have you treated yourself to anything special this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment