Monday 24 November 2014

THE WISHLIST: BOOKS

Not the kind of post I would upload on my blog, but I feel that the following books do kinda relate to the world of fashion and beauty.



























I have always felt intrigued by this influential woman and how she came to create the legendary and infamous wrap dress. However, since I started watching the series House of DVF on E!, I have become obsessed with reading her book. I am always inspired by powerful and innovative women who achieve the best they can in terms of a fulfilling life.

"But I am a girl with a keen interest in having it all, and what follows are hopeful dispatches from the frontlines of that struggle."
This is all it took to convince me to buy the book.
From what I can gather, this is the story of a girl who started from the very bottom and worked her way to the top. It is more enjoyable to actually read about a real person's success rather than searching for inspirational articles online (we've all been there).
Although this is not an actual biography, I have discovered Zoella on YouTube around three years ago, and have been a loyal follower ever since. It almost feels wrong not purchasing her book. Although I am assuming that it does have episodes relating to Zoe's life, such as the panic attacks and having a blog, the story is a fictional novel which would be an excellent read along with a cup of tea to wind down at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment