Thursday 20 March 2014

In Stores: TOPSHOP & ADIDAS Collab!

A Topshop and Adidas collaboration?! YES, IT HAPPENED! I have never been a big fan of sportswear due to deeming it a waste of money as I am not the type that goes out in tracksuits and trainers. BUT, I may have been converted... Plus, I am about to renew my gym membership for the third time in five months, so I guess this calls for some serious spotswear investment.




The collection features Adidas brand signatures, including the logo and triple stripe along with the overall relaxed shape. All this is incorporated perfectly with Topshop's femininity through the coloured prints inspired by the London scenery.

This collaboration could not have happened at a better timing, with the fashion world being consumed by sports luxury - Chanel's couture trainers, Riccardo Trisci's Nike collaboration... This is even better because both Topshop and Adidas are high street brands, with the prices ranging from £25 to £90.

Collection has been released in stores as of today! Let's just hope they make their way to Malta...








No comments:

Post a Comment